The Vanguard has a new home, please update your bookmarks to davisvanguard.org

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Congressman Thompson invites you to a Telephone Town Hall

I hope you will join me this Thursday evening in a live town hall meeting via telephone. You will be able to directly ask me questions about issues that impact the 1st Congressional District and I will respond on-the-spot for all participants to hear.

Telephone town halls are a great way to bring residents from across Northern California together to share their concerns and get real-time answers. I’m looking forward to hearing your questions on important issues like healthcare, the war in Iraq and climate change and then sharing what I’m doing in Congress to help. Please take this opportunity to make your voice heard.

More Information

What: A toll-free telephone town hall with Congressman Mike Thompson

When: Thursday, November 1st from 7 PM to 8 PM

How to join: When the call starts, dial 1-866-447-5149 and enter the pass code 13293.

Sincerely,

Congressman Mike Thompson